It’s easier now to access information on your phone than it was before. Although I personally love reading but having information on my fingertips is definitely a relief. In this blogpost, I have listed down a couple of “witchy” apps that I can’t live without. Ranging from herbs to meditation, these apps have helped me gain additional knowledge that I have gathered over the years through books & other classes. Here are a few apps that definitely need to find their way to your phone if you're just as witchy or want to feed your curiosity. Best of all, they are free!
1. Herbs Guide: For the green witch in you or simply to satiate your curiosity, this app contains information on herbs based on what they treat, how they look & how they can be used.
2. Labyrinthos: This app is highly recommended to all tarot readers to brush up on your tarot skills. This app teaches the very basics of tarot & astrology & is a must have for anyone who wants to get a daily read.
3. Pattern: This app tells you about the pattern or chapter in life you’re currently in astrologically & allows you to track key dates based on your astrological chart. You can also combine a friend or partner’s chart to see a relationship overview!
4. Natural Home Remedies: Like the name suggests, this app contains home remedies for just about anything. I’m a sucker for home remedies so having an immediate solution for any problem can be quite handy.
5. Co Star: Similar to pattern, this app shows you what are the key aspects of your day based on your astrological chart. It also shows you what you should or shouldn’t do/interact with along with what you’ll be dealing with in the day ahead.
6. Crystalyze: I absolutely love working with crystals but finding the right crystal or knowing it's exact properties can be very daunting with so much information out there. This app helps you break down the properties & helps you find or choose the right crystal for you. However, if you still have a doubt, you can reach us for a crystal reading!
7. Essential Oils Guide: I love infusing aromatherapy in my self care routine so naturally, this app helps me pick the right one. Whether I want to relax, meditate, get clear skin or relief from body pain, anxiety, stomach issues or other troubles, this app contains information on a lot of essential oils, dosage & usage.
8. Calm: One of my favourite meditation apps, I could spend hours on this meditating or listening to a bedtime story. This app has guided meditations for just about anything.
9. Moonly: As a religious moon tracker, I use moony to help me understand the phase of the moon we’re currently in so that I know how to plan a favourable month.
Apart from these, shout out to luminous tarot, rockpool oracle, spotify for podcasts & runes. Let me know which one you like or any other recommendations that you would want to have!